P100 Self-Custody wallet is a secure and reliable space for your digital assets.
In just a few seconds you can transfer your assets to the P100 Self-Custodial Wallet and experience enhanced security and peace of mind.
The Self-Custody Wallet acts as your private virtual piggy bank, enabling you to securely send, receive, and store cryptocurrencies. It grants you complete control over your assets, eliminating the need for reliance on financial institutions or exchanges. With exclusive access to your private keys, you are the only one in charge of your P100 Self-Custodial Wallet.
Set Up Your Own P100 Self-Custody Wallet
Setting up the Self-Custody in the P100 App requires passing KYC
• Tap the "Self-Custody" tile
• Start the process of setting up,
• Begin setup process,
• Save your 12-word-long secret phrase securely,
• Set password for future Self-Custody use.
Let’s say you want to transfer Bitcoin from your P100 hot or any external wallet
• Tap the "Self-Custody" tile,
• Choose "Bitcoin" from the list,
• Tap "Transfer", copy the address
• Paste the address in another wallet to transfer BTC,
While the initial fee on all your crypto activities is set at 1%, you can easily reduce it to even 0.5% thanks to our loyalty program.
Congratulations on mastering the usage of the P100 Self-Custody Wallet!
Now, you should discover how to get the 50% rabate on crypto fees…